There are only a couple of smutty doujins for HashiMada to begin with. Really only two that I’d call seriously smutty, honestly (and one more coming out in the winter). Most R18 HM books have like one panel of naughtiness. Kind of weird how the most conservative Naruto ship is the one between two adult men.
how do i explain to my parents that i want smutty doujinshi for christmas
Wish I was more excited about seeing The Hobbit tonight but my expectations are even lower than my expectations for Kishi to give Madara a good send-off.
I don’t follow the anime so I have no clue how the hell the mask unveiling happens next week when Madara appeared in it only about five months ago max.
I feel like they skipped a LOT. Especially because based on episode titles there was some random non-canon junk mixed in.
Looks like you’re guaranteed another bout of filler very soon, after all.
I like how in this chapter Madara just nullified the need of medic nins for eye-transplants.
I like how you’re ignoring the facts that:
1) Madara has Senju DNA and instant healing.
2) Madara has performed that surgery on himself two other times already.
3) Madara DOES have medic nin abilities, seeing as he saved Obito’s life and rebuilt half his body. He has shown more medical skills than anyone in the manga, really.
If I kill myself it’s because my scam of a health insurance company is illegally sending me bills for ~1,500$ a week now, and I can’t afford a lawyer so my life is pretty much ruined now.
I always thought Madara was really cute when he closed his eyes so now that he is not blind anymore I am a little bummed that we won’t see his cute squinty expression as much.
- 2 cups water (480ml)
- 3 Tbsp soy sauce
- 4 Tbsp sugar
- 8 squares Aburaage (or 4 rectangle)
- 1 cup Dashi (240ml)
- (or liquid from hydrating Shiitake mushrooms, or combinations)
- 3 dried shiitake mushrooms
- 1 small carrot
- 3 cups Sushi rice
- 1 Tbsp soy sauce
- 1 Tbsp sugar
- 1 Tbsp sesame seeds
- Roll the Aburaage with a rolling pin a couple of times to flatten them. Cut one side of each Aburaage. Carefully open each Aburaage to make a pouch. Boil the prepared Aburaage in hot water for a minute and drain well.
- Place water, soy sauce, and sugar in a pot and boil. Add the Aburaage, cook for 10-15 minutes, and let cool for at least 3 hours (overnight in the fridge).
- Hydrate shiitake mushrooms in water for 30 minutes. You can reserve the liquid to mix with Dashi later if you want.
- Remove stems from Shiitake mushrooms and slice thinly. Cut carrots thinly (1 1/2” long).
- Boil Dashi with soy sauce and sugar in a pot, add carrots and mushrooms until the liquid is almost gone.
- Mix sushi rice, cooked vegetables, and sesame seeds well. Make 8 small oblong rice balls (there may be leftover rice). Squeeze the Aburaage just a little and stuff rice balls in the pouches.
Or you can be a lazy ass and but pre-packaged skins, rinse them in a colander with hot water to get rid of the excess oil, then stuff them with rice mixed with sesame seeds.
I honestly have only ever had the vegetable inarizushis maybe five or six times. They aren’t that common in Japan, at least not in convenience store snackboxes and cheap restaurants.
How do I find out who I reblog the most and who reblogs me the most overall?